Social Media Marketing Manager
Use platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn to promote our brands by posting promotional content and interacting with an existing customer base.
Social Media Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers.
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support.
- Maintains online relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer-relations programs.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new approaches for market development, acquiring and analyzing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Completes social media marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Maintains social media marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains social media marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
Social Media Marketing Manager Qualifications/Skills:
Social media skills
Creating and maintaining client relationships
Coaching and subordinate involvement
Self-motivated yet customer-focused
Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
Familiar with financial planning and strategy
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, and social media advertising campaigns
Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
Working knowledge of ad serving tools
Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
[Work Hours & Benefits]
To be discussed
You must sign in to apply for this position.