Engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives.
To be successful at Core Systems you will bring the following;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into deliverable products.
- Strong focus on quality.
You also should be able to demonstrate application development skills using the following languages/technologies;
- Working Knowledge of C# and software development best practices.
- .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI.
- SQL Server.
- Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Source Control (TFS/Git).
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
Experience of any of the following would be considered highly advantageous;
- Experience working in an agile software development environment.
- Working knowledge of web servers and web application servers.
- Combination of experience in any of the following: Android, Java.
- Experience in the development of API’s.
- Experience in the development of micro services.
- Unit testing and test automation.
[Work Hours & Benefits]
To be discussed
You must sign in to apply for this position.